Terms and Conditions
1. Kids Innovative is a trade name of Kids Innovative Limited, (hereinafter referred to as the COMPANY). The user of this site or the guardian of the daughter, son or ward, (hereinafter referred to as the attendee) that will register and attend the COMPANY’s programs is hereinafter referred to as the PARTICIPANT. The words programs, classes, class may be used interchangeably to define the services or programs provided by the COMPANY.
2. The PARTICIPANT should assume that everything the PARTICIPANT sees or reads on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of the COMPANY unless otherwise noted. The COMPANY neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the COMPANY.
3. The COMPANY hopes that the PARTICIPANT will find this Web site to be useful and reliable; however, the COMPANY cannot guarantee the following: that the content or other information provided through the service will always be accurate or up-to-date, that any of the functions of the service will always be error-free, although the COMPANY aims to do its best to provide the most accurate information as possible. If the USER sees errors on this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone + 1 604 442 8686.
4. The PARTICIPANT´s use of and browsing in the Site are at the PARTICIPANT´s own risk. Neither the COMPANY, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of the PARTICIPANT´s access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITIED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to the PARTICIPANT. The COMPANY also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect the PARTICIPANT´s computer equipment or other property on account of the PARTICIPANT´s access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or the PARTICIPANT downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5. Images of people, places, and products displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the COMPANY. The use of these images by the PARTICIPANT, or anyone else authorized by the PARTICIPANT, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and common law Trademarks of the COMPANY and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the COMPANY or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. The PARTICIPANT´s use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. The PARTICIPANT is also advised that the COMPANY will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. This Web site contains links to other Web sites. The COMPANY is not responsible for the content, privacy practices, or accuracy of: opinions expressed in or any other aspects of such Web sites. Such Web sites are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by the COMPANY.
8. All information contained on the COMPANY´s website, has been compiled from up to date details and the COMPANY has taken care to ensure its accuracy. There may however be occasions when an advertised facility is either modified or unavailable. Such situations may be dictated by local circumstances, necessity for maintenance, local construction work, water shortages, adverse weather, fuel shortages, power cuts, and other circumstances beyond the COMPANY´s control. If the COMPANY is advised of this, the COMPANY will of course inform the USER as soon as possible, but the COMPANY cannot be held liable in such circumstances.
9. Health Policy: The PARTICIPANT certifies that the attendee has no medical or other condition that prohibits full participation in the program. Attendees of the COMPANY’s programs, camps, events that display any indicators of illness will be sent home and will be unable to attend the programs until the attendee is in good health once again.
10. Medical and Emergency Policy: It is the sole responsibility of the PARTICIPANT to ensure that the Company has the correct emergency contact information to be used in cases of medical and non-medical emergencies. The PARTICIPANT understands the risk of injury involved in any outside of the home and hereby agrees to assume full responsibility for the attendee while attending COMPANY programs and agrees to hold harmless the COMPANY, its owners and its employees and to indemnify the COMPANY against loss. In emergency situations, if the PARTICIPANT cannot be reached, the PARTICIPANT authorizes the COMPANY, its agents and employees to secure medical attention for the attendee. The PARTICIPANT will be responsible for all costs associated with such medical attention. The PARTICIPANT shall provide the sole insurance coverage for any medical treatment.
11. The COMPANY is not responsible for the personal property of the attendees during the time that the attendees are in attendance at a COMPANY instructional session or program. The PARTICIPANT is fully responsible for all damage to and loss of the personal property of an attendee regardless of the cause of the damage or loss. The PARTICIPANT accepts full responsibility for such damage or loss and will not hold the COMPANY liable in any case of occurrence.
12. Safety of Attendees: The COMPANY takes safety of attendees very seriously. Every employee of the COMPANY has gone through local and national criminal and sex offender background checks.
13. Photography, Video and Testimonials: To attend the programs of the COMPANY, every PARTICIPANT is required to sign a photograph/media release that is included as part of the COMPANY’s registration form. The PARTICIPANT understands that the COMPANY may use any photographs, videos or testimonials taken of attendees during program times for the purpose of marketing the COMPANY’s services, for example on the COMPANY website, in flyers, brochures and other advertisements, in news or media reports about the COMPANY. All images, testimonials, audio, video and photos taken during a COMPANY program are the sole and exclusive property of the COMPANY. The PARTICIPANT agrees to not hold the COMPANY, its owners or its employees liable for any injury, damages or negligence claims associated with the images.
14. Food Policy: The COMPANY does not serve food or snacks during its programs. Unless indicated in the registration form for specific programs, no snacks, food, drinks or gum is permitted in class.
15. Picking up Attendees from Programs: PARTICIPANTS should promptly pick up and sign out their attendee at the end of each class. During the registration process, PARTICIPANTS are asked to provide a list of people authorized by the PARTICIPANT to sign the PARTICIPANT’s attendee out of class. The PARTICIPANT will also be asked to create a password that only the program’s instructor, the child and the individuals authorized by the PARTICIPANT will know. If the password is given at sign out to the instructor by an adult, the attendee will be allowed to exit the class without checking the ID of the authorized. If the password is not given, ID’s will be thoroughly checked by the instructor before allowing the attendee to sign out.
16. Self Sign Out by Attendee: During the registration process, PARTICIPANTS have the option to allow attendees ages 10 and above to check themselves out of class and to make it home by themselves. If this option is selected, the attendee can sign themselves out, and is free to go from the COMPANY’s care without an adult’s signature. Please be aware, that in this case, the PARTICIPANT takes full responsibility and liability for the attendee’s safety and well being after the attendee has exited the classroom. If this option is not selected, the attendee will follow our normal check out procedure.
17. Classroom Work and Projects: The PARTICIPANT understands that all work created by the attendee while attending a COMPANY programs may be used in the COMPANY’s promotional materials such as website, flyers, advertisements, media outlets, etc. The PARTICIPANT will not hold the COMPANY, its owners or employees, liable for any damages, injuries or claims of negligence associated with the publishing of classroom work or classroom projects.
18. Billing and Refunds: Complete payments for all COMPANY programs must be received before the first day of class. Due to the limited availability of space in COMPANY programs as well as the high cost of investments in technical equipment, software and rental costs, all program fees are non-refundable.
19. Make up Classes: No make-ups are scheduled for all coding classes. However attendees may attend another coding class offering the missed material prior to the next scheduled class session, availability permitting. In the event that a student is unable to attend another class offering the missed material, instructors will do their best to offer special attention during the next class session to make up the material but Kids Innovative cannot guarantee that all prior class material will be covered.
20. Cancellation of Classes: The COMPANY reserves the right to cancel or modify classes and programs and to make changes to instructors.
21. Information and Privacy: The COMPANY may collect information from the PARTICIPANT to facilitate registration of attendees in the COMPANY programs and to facilitate payment of the COMPANY services. This information may include, names, addresses, credit card information, email addresses, telephone numbers, attendee age and grade level. Any information stored by the company is protected by a premium SSL certificate and will not be sold, transferred or shared with Third Parties other than credit card or payment processing institutions or organizations on whose property classes may be conducted. Information may only be released to comply with the law, enforce COMPANY policies or protect the COMPANY’s rights, property or safety.
22. Contact: If there are any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact: Kids Innovative by emailing email@example.com or call + 604 442 8686.
23. Policies Related to Virtual Classes:
1. There are NO make-ups for any classes missed.
2. Due to the limited availability of space in COMPANY programs, all program fees are non-refundable.
3. There is limited opportunity to catch up an attendee who enters the classroom 10min after the start time.
4. Instructor will log on 10 min prior to class start to answer any questions about homework or if students want to show anything they have done.
5. Attendees must have headphones on for the duration of the class
6. Attendees must conduct a tech assessment to verify they meet all the technical requirements before they attend the 1st class.
7. Attendees must be respectful to the instructor and classmates. If there are consistent behavior issues, a parent conference will be scheduled to address
8. Agreement to Terms and Conditions: By clicking on the check box below or by registering for one of the COMPANY’s programs, the PARTICIPANT understands and agrees to these Terms and Conditions.